Laurent Perrier La Cuvee Champagne NV 75cl is presented in a beautiful ‘ribbon’ designed gift box and has the character of a specific harvest.
It embodies the typical style of Laurent-Perrier’s wines which represents freshness, elegance and balance, all of which can be found in the Brut year after year.
Cellar Notes: Laurent Perrier La Cuvee Champagne
- Chardonnay, is the dominant grape variety in this champagne and its proportion is unusually high for a non-vintage champagne blend, almost double the average
- The blend is made of wines from more than 55 crus and between 10 and 20% of reserve wines are used
- The colour is a pale golden hue, with fine and persistent bubbles. The nose is fresh and delicate, showing good complexity with its hints of citrus and white fruit
- Laurent Perrier Brut Champagne is a leader in making champagne the ideal aperitif
- Perfectly balanced, with crisp flavours and finesse